BCT (Beaver Creek Transit)
• Since starting on January 3 through May 2, the Beaver Buggy has transported 63 seniors, disabled and others for a total of 266 trip equivalencies.
• Total expenses have been $3,777.48 which includes $1595.56 for setup and monthly insurance costs, $1617.67 for gasoline, and a $301.00 windshield replacement.
Beaver Creek School
• As a result of the award of the ADOT Safe Routes to School planning grant (SRTS), work continues toward the late fall application for project assistance which will emphasize improved safety at the school entrance.
Montezuma-Rimrock-McGuireville Trails Coalition
• MRM is working this summer at the request of Coconino National Forest on setting up the collection of public involvement data for a Beaver Creek area trails plan.
• Procurement Clause--Any governmental agency may use YC's contract prices for chip seal and overlay.
• Cornville Path--Working on 60% plans. ADOT has signed the environmental agreement.
• Cohnville Trail--Will join Cornville Path at Park-n-Ride site. Public meeting will be held on June 6 at the Oak Creek School from 5:30 to 7:30 PM
• Cornville Rd--Project from Tissaw to Aspass began May 31. Construction will be from 9 AM to 7:30 PM. May be up to 20 minute delays.
•YC Comprehensive Plan Updates--YC is in the process of updating their General Plan. Public meetings are scheduled for June 15, 6 to 9 PM, at Camp Verde High School and July 23, 10 AM to 1 PM, at Sedona High School. Those who cannot attend can provide their suggestions and concern via Twitter and email.
Cordes Junction TI--Waiting on utility relocations. Budget scaled back to $50 million. May start next month.
1-17--Doing some slope projects along corridor. Sign replacement project (Anthem to Cherry) 65% complete.
Sedona Route Transfer--The transfer of lighting along 89A in West Sedona to the city of Sedona has been delayed. ADOT has requested that the city provide written assurance by May 30th of honoring the terms of agreement to assume ownership of this section of Hwy 89A.
Munds Park TI--Traffic is one lane each direction on I-17 due to bridge demolition and reconstruction to create better access for pedestrians and vehicles.
|©1967-2011 L.M.P.O.A./ www.lakemontezuma.us All rights reserved.|